Factors of the Process
The cost of oil production include on average 25-40% of cost to overcome the complicating factors, in some cases they reach 50% of operational cost or even exceed them.
Depending on the geological conditions and properties of fluids produced during oil extraction, there are many complicating factors.
- Sediments of asphalt resinous paraffin substances (ASPV) in the pipes and pumping equipment.
- Scale precipitation.
- The formation of highly viscous emulsions, the high viscosity of the extracted oil.
- Corrosion of downhole and oilfield equipment.
- The influence of the mechanical impurities on the performance of pumping equipment.
- The downhole equipment in directional and deviated wells.
- High gas factor.
- The formation of gas hydrates sediments in oil and gas extraction of gas and oil.